Tuned Today

FASTDIESEL

Local guy did it. He tuned the wife's Camaro SS when I installed headers a couple of years back.

He's not in the business of tuning, just does it for friends. He does really good work.

I'm going to drive it some more today. Feel so much better. Even with some torque management, it will still chirp all four in 2nd and 3rd!

Congrats! I have headers, cold air intake, and throttle body spacer installed from the previous owner and i've been contemplating on wether or not to tune it being that i don't know much about that..

George

Edited by Silverado_George (see edit history)

Congrats! I have headers, cold air intake, and throttle body spacer installed from the previous owner and i've been contemplating on wether or not to tune it being that i don't know much about that..

George

When that many mods are done, usually a tune is done too. A reputable tuner will be able to let you know the state of your tune when they look at the parameters. May need one, may not, may just need "touching-up". If it runs good, shifts good (firm) and the converter doesn't engage and unlock all the time, it's probably been previously tuned.

When that many mods are done, usually a tune is done too. A reputable tuner will be able to let you know the state of your tune when they look at the parameters. May need one, may not, may just need "touching-up". If it runs good, shifts good (firm) and the converter doesn't engage and unlock all the time, it's probably been previously tuned.

Yeah runs like a dream :thumbsup: although the previous owner did relay to me that a tune was not done by him since he was the one that had all those mods done, he said he just never got around to it and that a tune would really wake the truck up :ohmy: I already feel like i'm flying when I mash on the throttle lol

George

Good to know! I've been contemplating on doing a tune to my truck, but don't know much about it as well. Will need to find a spot locally to check it out.

We would be happy to help with a tune. Shoot us a quick email [email protected], or call 877-809-4070.