Group buys for people that missed them.

Blown 346

I have a buddy who can make the Silverado SS Lanyards in any color you want can say anything you want your pick.

Any type of vinyl decal, banner.

Silverado SS Hoodies with SS in front and a picture of your truck on the back if you like. Along with T shirts.

Hats can be made as well.

Along with any type of vinyl for the truck.

His options are basically limitless.

I would need to know how many people actually want what.

let me what you would like, sizes for hoodies and t shirts, a pic of your truck or we will use a stock photo and use that.

How many would be interested in a Lanyard, its color and what color you would like the writing to be in.

Same goes for the hats.

If we can get enough people we can do a group purchase to cut his cost down on material. He is using is own presses etc at home.

Responses.

Put down what you want, how many etc. That way I can find a time frame of when things will be ready.

Shirt and lanyard. I had to crop the crap out of the pics. But the pics are from my shirt. Silverado SS on the front left chest, and the truck on the back. That would be a factory photo we would use. Otherwise your truck could be on the back.

Any color lanyard with any color writing.

post-13074-0-04370600-1528085769_thumb.jpeg

post-13074-0-98344500-1528085777_thumb.jpeg

post-13074-0-80014600-1528085787_thumb.jpeg

What about a windshield banner?

Windshield banners are no problem. I would have to get with my buddy and do some measuring so the letters arent to big and stretches across the whole windshield and goes with the curve of it.

​

x2 on this one, A windshield banner with the 'Silverado SS" written on it with the font like the one on the lanyard would be cool!

George

Whatever wording you like can be done. It can also be in any color to match your trucks color or just white, or reflective.

How much would the lanyard run for?? I want one exactly as the one on the pic

Cost with anything I mentioned when I started this thread depends on how many people we can get to go in on something. The more people we get the lower the price will be as its cheaper to do in batches then 3 or 4. The lanyards wouldnt be what is in the pic. The two that I have and what my pic is, its only a thin piece of fabric and the lettering is ironed on. The lanyards I would be having made would be of thick material and would be stitched in so it cant wear off and crack.

I just need numbers of how many of what first, then once I have numbers, people can tell me what color etc they want. Say 20 people want lanyards, the price could be $15 for just one to be made, then we get 19 more and it could be $8 each for example. Price goes off of the material used and its quality. I believe when the lanyards first started selling they were like $10 each. I think its a little much for something you get that is only iron pressed on lettering.

Let me get a quote on just one Lanyard and then ask how many it would take to drop prices. As this guy will be doing everything, even carbon fiber, wrapping for outside the mirrors etc. He does this to support his family as he is retired Veteran and got into doing everything...

If anyone has any other ideas of what they would like that could become a group deal, or even something just for yourself let me know. If its something you want as a one off for your truck PM me and I can pass it along to him.

I would like a hat with just the SS font on the front with no Silverado under it and a sweatshirt with the SS font on the front and possibly a hero card photo of the Black SS on the back both black if this happens Im down for something but thats what Id like to get

I just talked to the company who does the Lanyards as he doesnt have the equipment to do them where they wont fall apart with use or wear off.

They have a minimum order of 100 to get the price knocked down to $5.00 each for me. Otherwise Ill have to keep looking.

Same goes for the hats to be embroidered. Any color change or change in the design is a additional $25 charge as they have to swap colored thread and start new.

shirts and hoodies can be done as a image or lettering is just pressed and ironed on

​

I just talked to the company who does the Lanyards as he doesnt have the equipment to do them where they wont fall apart with use or wear off.

They have a minimum order of 100 to get the price knocked down to $5.00 each for me. Otherwise Ill have to keep looking.

Same goes for the hats to be embroidered. Any color change or change in the design is a additional $25 charge as they have to swap colored thread and start new.

shirts and hoodies can be done as a image or lettering is just pressed and ironed on

The Silverado SS shirts would be a good start i'd be up for one but a universal design like the one you showed as that will provide a t-shirt that's unique to only forum members, I haven't been here for very long like you or some of the other guys but I don't want to see the website die out, we should do it as a means to spread it's name :thumbsup:

George

​

The Silverado SS shirts would be a good start i'd be up for one but a universal design like the one you showed as that will provide a t-shirt that's unique to only forum members, I haven't been here for very long like you or some of the other guys but I don't want to see the website die out, we should do it as a means to spread it's name :thumbsup:

George

I can have t shirts and hoodies made just like mine with no problem. Just need to get some people involved to buy more than a shirt or hoodie here and there. I just need some set numbers on shirts and hoodies to get prices, since that will change with the more people we have go in on them. They will look exactly the same as what I have from the old group buy.