Looking to get another SSS when we return to the U.S. this Fall.

StockSS

I sold my 03 SSS to a guy in the Virginia Beach area before we got orders to Germany. We are returning to the states this Fall and I'm looking to either re-acquire my ole girl or find a 2wd SSS model. I'm not 100% certain on the location we are going to next, but it may be the Tampa, FL area.

My VIN was: 2GCEK19N131297244 if anyone knows how to research where she is now.

LMK what you have available around Oct and if it's close to FL.

Carfax may shed some light if there were any service events or registrations. Otherwise hard to find info with privacy laws these days. Hopefully you kept info of who you sold it to..... just check the ol interweb decent low mile trucks pop up every once and a while but you may have to travel to find the right one.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I just joined this forum because I'm thinking about selling my SS - but I haven't made a firm decision to sell yet.

I am the original owner of a Black 2004 SS AWD that is 99% stock, with just a little over 135,000 miles on it.  I am currently located in Jacksonville, FL.  The truck spent most of it's life in Texas (Austin and Dallas) so it was in a fairly dry climate.

The truck is in excellent condition mechanically and the body is in very good condition.  The radio only works 1/2 the time and the A/C controller is a finicky.  If I do decide to sell, I could wait until you are back in the States.

• 1 year later...

Well, I moved again... This time, we are back in Williamsburg, VA and I'm going to look at an 06 SSS this Sat and see if it's a good fit for me. Anyone know who lives in Chesapeake, VA selling one?