Z06 Adapter Bracket Group Buy

rudy91040

2 hours ago, broke1 said:

Post away Rudy.

You don’t have any liability waiver from me.

So publicly you try to call me out and say I don’t have a liability waiver from you, yet you send me a private email saying that you won’t believe it because you think I faked it or spoofed it. 

So let’s make this really simple. You claimed to have the box I shipped the brackets in and you claim you have the money order receipt. So let’s see it. Prove me wrong.  So either put up or shut up. You keep claiming to have all this proof against me yet everything you post or email me points to you being wrong.  So again, put up or shut up. You are acting like a spoiled little kid that didn’t get his way. You even sent me an email saying you got in an accident because the brackets you claim are mine failed and you were going to sue me. So where are the pics for that?  How did you install the brackets if you were missing parts?  You keep digging yourself into a hole deeper and deeper. You should seriously just stop blaming me and admit you messed up over a decade ago and just now realized your failure. But I’m guessing you won’t own your mistake. I’m guessing you won’t post pics of the box, money order or the supposed accident you had. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, broke1 said:

Post away or STFU Rudy.

You don’t have any signed waiver and saying you do is just digging yourself deeper.

If it’s a simple online signature,surely you logged the IP as well?

Post it all up....

Still waiting on that 10yr old shipping label and money order receipt you claim to have.  How are you recovering from the accident you claimed to have had?  No matter what proof I give you will still deny it. So let’s see your proof against me.