Z06 Adapter Bracket Group Buy

rudy91040

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought new 20 inch rims for my Tahoe so that I can fit the big brake kit. I went with a set of KMC XD Wheels. I went to put them on and the GD Brembo caliper hits the backside of The Middle of the rim so I had to order a set of 1/2 inch spacers but I don't want to put them on until I get extended wheel studs. Does anyone know who sells longer wheel studs I want some heavy-duty ones not generic eBay China ones. I take it 4-wheeling and off road and get pretty wild so I don't want the wheel falling off of it LOL

On 11/23/2018 at 6:37 AM, SierraRunner said:

has anyone fit wheels smaller then 20”? Just purchase new rims and tires. This may not have been the best choice on my part. 

I have new front calipers on order this whole set may end up back in classifieds if 20” wheels is the only option....... 

Wish I could help but never had anyone ever put them on anything smaller than a 20” wheel. 

7 hours ago, rudy91040 said:

Wish I could help but never had anyone ever put them on anything smaller than a 20” wheel. 

Would you or someone mind getting some measurments? Across rotor to outter edge of the caliper, or from outter edge or rotor to outter edge of caliper. I likely should have grabbed brakes first but needed to get safety to get newer truck on the road. Maybe I can find a trade for 20” wheels for my new setup. 

16 hours ago, SierraRunner said:

Would you or someone mind getting some measurments? Across rotor to outter edge of the caliper, or from outter edge or rotor to outter edge of caliper. I likely should have grabbed brakes first but needed to get safety to get newer truck on the road. Maybe I can find a trade for 20” wheels for my new setup. 

Unfortunately I was forced to sell my truck a little while back for personal reasons so I’m unable to get the dimensions you need. But my guess would be that the smallest wheel that might work besides 20” wheel would maybe be a 19” wheel. I’m fairly certain a 18” wheel will not work. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 10:38 PM, 08silver said:

I would like some for my 2008 Silverado will they work I’m using drop spindle in the front 

Sorry for the late reply. Don’t get on here too often. If you have McGaughy drop spindles they are not a direct bolt on. In order for them to work you need to elongate the holes. I can’t recommend this for liability reasons but there have been more than a few that have done it successfully. If you have Belltech, you should be fine. Belltechs are almost very close to gym calipers. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/29/2019 at 11:54 PM, rudy91040 said:

Still have some left if anyone is looking for these. Most likely won’t be making another run. 

I would be interested in a set of front brackets if you still have them.