rudy91040

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, broke1 said:

Rudy,where’s the rest of my bracket from your very 1st run years ago?

Buyer BEWARE when dealing with Rudy.

Anyone have his contact info besides the email?

You claim I ripped you off. I looked back in my records. You purchased a set of brackets more than decade ago, Dec 20th 2010 to be exact. You claim I ripped you off. You claim I disappeared. I’ve always replied to every email and private message. I’ve never hid. Why did it take 10 years for you to reach out to me?  If you didn’t receive all your parts why did you wait over 10 years?  Why didn’t you file a claim with PayPal?  Why not reach out to me like a grown man 10 years ago instead of trying to publicly bash me like a little kid 10 years after the fact?  What’s your deal man?  If I’m such a crook, why is it that nobody else has ever had an issue with me. If I’m such a crook, when USPS messed up shipments, why did I ship more brackets on my dime to make sure the buyer got their parts even though I lost money in the end. 

I reached out to you at least 20 times when I discovered u sent me incomplete shit and u wouldnt reply.

i sent you the pics of your incomplete brackets again just now today.

dont play dumb Rudy,u know damn well I got ahold of u as soon as I saw the incomplete shit u sent.

i paid with a USPS money order. 

Edited by broke1 (see edit history)

I can email someone the pics,it won’t allow me to post them here.

Why wait 10 years?

becuase I just happened to be looking online and saw that u ran several more group buys.

my phone # is 205-453-2765,let’s deal with this Rudy if you aren’t really a crook.

27 minutes ago, broke1 said:

I can email someone the pics,it won’t allow me to post them here.

Why wait 10 years?

becuase I just happened to be looking online and saw that u ran several more group buys.

my phone # is 205-453-2765,let’s deal with this Rudy if you aren’t really a crook.

I just saw the pic you emailed me. Those aren’t even my brackets. Sorry buddy. You are barking up the wrong tree.  Take a look at my post history.  Take a look at the how-to I wrote.  My brackets look nothing like that.

84-B60-CA0-96-E9-4053-913-A-AABC14-AB283

These are my brackets

F6411-BCD-7-A90-4-B07-9-A6-D-60-B1-E9-F8

F7-F94203-1-DDD-4-BC5-8129-491-D31-A1-D4

My brackets are one solid piece. No stubs or standoffs.  I’m fairly certain those brackets were a design by another member years before I sold my brackets. My brackets are built around a 15” rotor. Your brackets are built around a 14” rotor. That’s why the caliper mounting holes on my bracket have a different offset than the brackets you have. Either way, they are obviously vastly different. Glad you sent the pics. Good luck finding the guy that sold you those. I remember hearing lots of people having issues with him. There is someone that posted on here about using his rear brackets and having the guide pins rubbing the rotor. So you are not alone getting burned by that guy. 

Edited by rudy91040 (see edit history)

You’re a lieing piece of shit Rudy.

these are Rudy’s original design brackets.

anyone knows you went thru a few different designs. As a matter of fact,that’s prob why u stopped selling sets in 2010 and then didn’t start back till many years later.

you admitted you sold a set to me and I only bought one set FOR MY ONE TRUCK(I still own it)and your email was still in my list of contacts. Unfortunately Yahoo purged the old emails of the initial transaction.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

if anyone has some hard contact info for Rudy please PM/call/text/email me.

this ain’t over by a long shot Rudy you dishonest POS!

Btw,my rear brackets look EXACTLY like what Rudy posted.

If someone can’t post pics up I’d be greatful.

Rudy has the pics of the rears but won’t post them becuase it will prove they are indeed his 1st design brackets.

These aren’t the brackets sold by SuperSub or JYD. I bought one of Rays(SuperSub) mp112 spacers about 2 years ago.

Rudy had a truck he had converted to 6 speed or was in the middle of it to my recollection. I don’t think it was a SSS either....

Rudy still denies these are his brackets even tho I have the original USPS money order receipt in his name and the original box he shipped them in using someone else’s account.

I’ve given Rudy every chance to make this right saying I would delete my reply’s and go on if he just made it right. He refused and wants to insist on lying and saying these aren’t his brackets.

Apparently Rudy hasn’t grown much as a person since his initial transaction of ripping me off.

BUYER BEWARE!

BUYER BEWARE!!