Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If you can get a hold of Ray, good luck. Last I heard he wasnt responding when I sent people his way to buy rotors. Hope he is ok. He is a good dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 1:23 AM, rudy91040 said:

If you can get a hold of Ray, good luck. Last I heard he wasnt responding when I sent people his way to buy rotors. Hope he is ok. He is a good dude.

Rudy, I sent an email to your Yahoo adress. I need a set of rear brackets if you still have some available. Thanks.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2018 at 10:35 PM, rudy91040 said:

Sorry for the delayed response.  I was out of town.  I just replied to any emails.  Check your inbox

No problem on the response time.  

I don't see an email from you though.  I checked my spam folder too, nothing in there either.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, qwank said:

No problem on the response time.  

I don't see an email from you though.  I checked my spam folder too, nothing in there either.   

just sent you a pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening,  Ray, 

I hope i'm in the right place for this message.

 I'm new to this forum but I have been following this brake upgrade for a while.  I Am also interested in purchasing some of your quality adapters/brackets for the conversion.  Not looking for the group price as I have read the threads and understand the previous discounts offered.  Any information on availability would be greatly appreciated.

Delondo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, qwank said:

No problem on the response time.  

I don't see an email from you though.  I checked my spam folder too, nothing in there either.   

Just sent you an email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Delondo said:

Good evening,  Ray, 

I hope i'm in the right place for this message.

 I'm new to this forum but I have been following this brake upgrade for a while.  I Am also interested in purchasing some of your quality adapters/brackets for the conversion.  Not looking for the group price as I have read the threads and understand the previous discounts offered.  Any information on availability would be greatly appreciated.

Delondo

 

Ray doesn't make them any longer.  With his permission I'm carrying on the torch so to speak.  Feel free to drop me a line at [email protected]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys I have a set of front brackets with hardware and a set of rear grand sport/z06 calipers. They are the silver ones. From what I can see they need to be rebuilt. I would never run a used performance caliper like one of these without rebuilding it myself anyways because you never know why that person took it off in the first place and that's your life depending on those things working so it's worth the cheap price of a rebuild kit. If you're interested shoot me a message with an offer. I do not have the rear brackets for sale. I am using those on my truck

IMG_0318.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×