Z06 Adapter Bracket Group Buy

rudy91040

From what I personally saw and can remember years ago, Belltechs did not have any major problems. There was a little excess material from casting that needed to be ground down to make the whole mounting surface level. The distance from axle center-line to the factory caliper mounting points was really close to the stock spindle. The McGaughy spindles were the problems. The distance from the axle center-line to the two mounting points for the factory caliper mounting bracket were farther away, pushing the caliper farther off the edge of the rotor. Also, the two holes were different distances from axle center-line in relation to each other, causing the caliper to be rotated or clocked and not perpendicular to axle center-line. I don't know if anything has changes with them. This was many years ago I measured and mocked them up to see the difference. There have been some people that slotted the brackets and their drop spindles to move the caliper closer but I can't advise doing that.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

All remaining brackets were dropped off at the post office today. If by some chance you didnt get an email from PayPal with your tracking info, please let me know. Thanks for making this happen to all the guys that followed through and kept their patience.