Afternoon G37X takedown

WantaSSS

Got the ol SS out of hibernation this weekend. Saturday went to our local Menards(home imp. store)

for a sand box project for the 2yr old daughter. I had the wife, daughter and 300lbs of sand and my softball gear in the truck. (yes i use it as a truck form time to time haha) A sleek looking G37X was sitting next to me first at the red light. I told the wife I bet hes gonna race me. Sure enough we left the light he took off and i rolled into it spooling up and took him by a half a truck. I knew the ol SS had more in her if i brake stall it. I was hoping to hit another red, and we did. I reved it up and he look over and laughed and he was ready to go again. This time i was on the brake. Light went green I took off with a little chip of the tires and put the sad face on the man that thought he was fast. Took him by a couple lengths before I let off. He was a good sport both giving each other a thumbs up :thumbsup: . Proud of my "old truck"