Man this place is dead!

EXGM

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need all these special parts made again for newer members like myself! Lol someone make the door sills again and hats, keychains, lanyards, shirts, roll pans, stickers, interior trim I dont know just something to spice things up again!! Lets be more active and talk to people and make the site come back to life! Start new topics and dont be shy!! Whats the worse that can happen someone is going to laugh? Lmao lets laugh together then!!!

I like all the "goodies", but my "Trophy Truck" is going to stay pretty much stock. It's a time capsule.

I did drive it some this weekend, and it's got grandkid hauling duty next week!

time to start installing 6.2 engines into the Old SS Silverados and Level the Playing Field and also add Boost #NoTruckPaymentJustNewParts

Did you hack into my mind?? This has always been my idea lol

i bought a 2011 6.2 Escalade Engine I'm getting ready to install in my 2003 Tax Return Presents

I just bought my first ss back in December. Went looking for info on it because I had never dealt with them before and stumbled across this forum. Was really sad when I saw how old the posts were. But I'm glad there are some people still around. Gonna be hanging on to this truck for a long time hopefully.

• 2 months later...

ive been quite a few years with my vho just sitting. So now I'm playing the catch up game on getting the truck back to running good, but back in Texas it survived the salt from up north haha. PS. got my first run in a dragster in Amarillo, Tx last weekend and of course it scared me a little and i think on my second run i was lined up next to a guy from this forum from Amarillo with a black SS.

who here remembers back in 07-08 the chat room at night around 7-9pm?? it was like a party in there like 20 people lol. the good days... now these trucks are used as plow rigs and work trucks :sick::(

who here remembers back in 07-08 the chat room at night around 7-9pm?? it was like a party in there like 20 people lol. the good days... now these trucks are used as plow rigs and work trucks :sick::(

Not all trucks are worn out pigs. I think people have moved on from forms like this to Facebook pages. There is a SSS one and I got off of it because I couldnt handle the low IQs and the amount of stupid questions......

I still working on the Black SS clone, its coming slow because Im bought a couple of othe projects, was getting ready to repaint but found a 68 Charger.I got the engine done in the Roadrunner and have been doing a few car show with it.

Not all trucks are worn out pigs. I think people have moved on from forms like this to Facebook pages. There is a SSS one and I got off of it because I couldnt handle the low IQs and the amount of stupid questions......

Most of the action is on FB spread out into multiple groups. Im mainly on there but half the time ppl are just trolling. Cant even ask a serious question without getting a stupid answer. If I ask hear, its dead so I then go back to FB in hopes of some sort of answer in the right direction. And then theres google with a bunch of old info I cant use sometimes because the trucks are old ha!

Really need to learn how to use this reply thing lol

These trucks are old, yes, but still in style and in high demand! I picked up my ISS 2 years ago and man, everywhere I go I get complements! just a couple of days ago I was pumping gas on my truck and this guy asked me if I would sell it to him and of course I said NO. I have invested some money into my truck, like new paint job, 26 inch rims, double din stereo and I still have to take care of some small stuff, like redo the headliner, replace the side windows because I can hear the wind when I'm driving, replace the shocks and add fog lights. This is a work in progress, but have to do it because it's my baby and love it. The only problem I see at least here in California, is that everywhere I go I have to keep an eye on it because there's always someone that wants to steal it. I have come on this site and asked questions and have always been treated with respect and people are very helpful. I'm glad I found this site!