• PipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Name:Richard
  • Owns:SS
  • Color:Black
  • Year:2006
  • Drivetrain:2WD

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:45 PM

Yesterday sitting at a light in my neighborhood, I'm in the Intimidator...windows down, nice weather.  Guy next to me in a red Ford that looks like a Lightning or maybe a clone asks "Is that a real SS" ... lol..  I tell him yeah, to which he replies "Wow, you really don't see those around anymore."

I'm thinking shit I see like 4 in my area alone on a semi-regular basis.  Helps that 2 of 'em are in my driveway, but every now and then I see another Intimidator nearby, and a red SS as well.

Anyway, Ford dude gave me a chuckle.

Richard

06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

#2 matslp488

matslp488

Senior SS Member

• PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Year:2005
  • Drivetrain:2WD

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:25 PM

Well of course the SS is the coolest looking truck out of the street trucks of those years... hands down... I get compliments on my regular SS a lot so I can assume yours being the Intimidator gets a lot more attention...

#3 Silverado_George

Silverado_George

Senior SS Member

• PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Name:George
  • Year:2004
  • Drivetrain:AWD

Posted 29 April 2018 - 02:01 AM

Seems that I get compliments on the daily as well, it's kind of a funny feeling when you drive next to a Lightning though, Ford's street sports truck lol I'm a Chevy man all the way but i wish that stock vs. stock, our trucks can beat a lightning  :sleep: looks wise and convenience the SS obviously wins but competition wise sadly the Ford :thumbsdown:  might have helped if GM had dropped a SC in from factory

George 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users