Who's bad ass SS is this?

DSSTRBD

If I spent that much on a truck I would never even consider hauling with it. And I'd also have to put a mattress in the bed and sleep in it

^^^LOL same here because my wife would kick me out of the house

Edited by matslp488 (see edit history)

I bought a beater Silverado to do "truck stuff" with. Downside is that now I have two trucks to dump money in.

same here... I drive a stepside s10 to work but Ive been wanting a set of racestar wheels for it and already thinking of doing an ls swap on it...and the plan was just to daily drive it to save gas lol

I just noticed the wheels went from perfect to horrible oxidation. Still a real nice custom one off truck. But There is well over $100,000 in that thing. Wonder why he is selling it? I know things come up, but man that would be the last thing I would sell. But I cant talk either, I found out I was having kids and sold my Procharged camaro SS, Procharged Z06, and my 69 Camaro SS.

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed the wheels went from perfect to horrible oxidation. Still a real nice custom one off truck. But There is well over $100,000 in that thing. Wonder why he is selling it? I know things come up, but man that would be the last thing I would sell. But I cant talk either, I found out I was having kids and sold my Procharged camaro SS, Procharged Z06, and my 69 Camaro SS.

No the wheels are nice, painted OEM silver... I drive it and don't keep it perfectly clean. So I'm getting married and moving to Taiwan for my job. So yes Blown 346 this is the last thing I'm regrettably selling. I think me spending 160k is a stretch... Well over a 120k into this SSS though. I'm going to post it for sale or trade here when I getta chance. JJ

Edited by jaxxon (see edit history)

LOL...that explains the price. It's rare!: Drive Side: Right-hand drive

Impressive truck and looks like it's in great shape, but if he wants top dollar he may want to have it detailed out and take some fresh pics.

Also wondering why some high dollar wheels are missing their center caps.

Richard

No its left hand drive... and yeah it does need a detail and center caps!