Who's bad ass SS is this?

DSSTRBD

Apparently it's right hand drive

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LOL...that explains the price. It's rare!: Drive Side: Right-hand drive

Impressive truck and looks like it's in great shape, but if he wants top dollar he may want to have it detailed out and take some fresh pics.

Also wondering why some high dollar wheels are missing their center caps.

Richard

The inside with all the suede is a little over the top. Says nothing about a t case, or the actual mileage on the truck. Will never what hes asking for it. What he did to it, if he spent that much he got ripped off.

He didnt even upgrade the sway bars, or the tie rods to larger ones. That will break tie rods left and right otherwise. I love his bushings all are dry rotted. I would like to see the underside of it.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

I would say that you cant haul stuff in a vette but i seen a guy with a new z06 at home depot once loading cases of tile in it. Kinda was offended at the useage of the vehicle. If you caan afford the vette you can afford the 20 bucks to rent one of their trucks

I don't have near that money in mine...and I hate hauling with it. Mostly because of the tailgate spoiler. I sold my buddy a set of tires/wheels the other day and had to get them from my storage unit, trying to explain to people not to help you put stuff in/take stuff out of the bed is a battle. Then here I am lifting the tires over the lip and they just don't get it. :)

Richard