Sign in to follow this  
Aldofashow

Silverado SS Dealership Brochure

78d04f6f7967ff5802332f7491c2894b.jpg6e695438ccc2b81683e3bfd765c62102.jpg06b357e71032fca70fd5cbad782f9d57.jpg1fabc50402d9006e9834723611cde915.jpg

Found these while cleaning the truck today thought some guys would enjoy seeing them forget where I got them but pretty cool to check out.

Ah yes the hero card is what thats called. I have the dealer poster framed..... cant wait to hang in the new garage!

Edited by BigRed06
  • Upvote 1

That's really awesome

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Figured some of the new guys would enjoy seeing it I know it’s nothing to crazy but it’s cool sharing some History of the trucks with guys that haven’t seen or known about some of the things that were out in circulation there is other stuff but this is all I have to share hopefully other guys will post some of the things they also have.

I have the hero card and poster framed - gift from my better half last Christmas. Super. Freakin'. Cool. Love it!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I can’t remember if I got a poster copy and stashed it somewhere I know there was a couple of original that were selling for some good money but I’d have to check around just like I stumbled across the Hero card forgot I even had it.

I remember when guys were selling a bunch of stuff like this for some crazy money. I'd settle for a copy haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I’m not interested in selling I just wanted to share it with some of the new guys that didn’t know they exist

I’m not interested in selling I just wanted to share it with some of the new guys that didn’t know they exist

Worth a try :sleep: lol thanks for the share anyways :thumbsup:

George