Wanted New OEM Electric Fan Wiring Harness GM 15912579

psualumni

I am looking for the GM wiring harness part number 15912579. I have put together a nice electric fan cooling package using the fans, motors, and shroud from a 2007 Escalade. I want to use the OEM fan control wiring from the GM wiring harness part number 15912579, but am having a hard time finding a new one considering this part has been discontinued. Does anyone have one or know where to get one? When I was looking for new old stock parts on this forum before a member had the ability to search GM dealerships for inventory via part number. Thanks in advance!

521774dacce2482687aca0f181e5cb98.jpg

Edited by psualumni (see edit history)

Thanks! I just placed my order. Hopefully I don't get an email stating my payment has been refunded and my order cancelled because the part is out of stock and no longer available. This is what happened the last three times I placed an order for this harness elsewhere.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Edited by psualumni (see edit history)

Try GM Parts Giant, too. They show it for a few bucks less along with a bunch of similar other parts - some of which show discontinued, but that harness does not.

https://www.gmpartsgiant.com/parts-list/2004-gmc-sierra-3500-4wd/wiring-harness-front-lamps.html

Richard

It was me.... I looked on the locator for you.... 3 dealers show in stock. Those other website just price every GM part number... even discontinued ones. As you found they can't order for you. Below is a screen shot with dealers and phone numbers... enjoy!

post-26852-0-15676500-1522368465_thumb.jpg

Happy to say thanks to my friends here at silveradoss.com I got my hands on the NOS parts I was looking for at a more than fair price. Even when selection is limited it pays to shop around. The dealership in MA wanted price + 100% at $352.00. The dealer in MI wanted price - %50 at $88.00! Now I admit I am a Redsox fan, but price + %100 seems salty to me for a NOS part. Not really a Tigers fan, but price - %50 for NOS parts seems more than fair, stock moves off the shelf and I got a deal!

That is the part I blocked out. Dealers will sometimes offer aged inventory at a discount. Usually they only give to a dealer but sometimes will to a customer. Just depends..... glad you got a deal!

Sad news boys and girls. I received my harness via UPS today, opened the box, and the wrong part number harness was inside! It was obvious that this box was opened and retaped shut numerous times. I'm assuming someone robbed the harness they needed and threw in another from somewhere else - you could yell the ends of the harness in the 'sealed' box were dirty and dusty.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk