Been awhile since ive been on the forum.

Blown 346

They are so comfortable to ride. The suspension and Brembo brakes are awesome. The angle you are at while riding totally changed you can ride for hours without your back and wrists hurting. They are just very expensive.

That's my favorite color. Good choice.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My favorite color on these cars. The forest green really sparkles in the sun.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

They are so comfortable to ride. The suspension and Brembo brakes are awesome. The angle you are at while riding totally changed.uou can ride hours without your back and wrists hurting. They are just very expensive.

My favorite color on these cars. The forest green really sparkles in the sun.

I bet that bike is a rocket. I got a fz6 to learn on and wrecked it two years ago haha. It's still waiting to be put back together.

I bet that bike is a rocket. I got a fz6 to learn on and wrecked it two years ago haha. It's still waiting to be put back together.

Yea its a handful. Honda revised the entire bike. The internals and motor are lighter. the removed the passenger seat so rear subframe is lighter. They took about 40LBS off the bike from the 15's. The SP makes more power then a normal 1000RR Repsol. It will keep the front tire off the ground until 4th the gear with just riding it.