CHecking back in...time to play LSx (again)

detjoe

Good Day all!

I used to be on this site for hours at a time and learned so much when the LQ9 was all the craze. I had a L92 Swapped AWS 2003 SSS that was stolen 2 years ago. sad times and I was truly going to walk away from performance cars... even my HPT was lost in the truck!

So now I am coming back to see who is here and see if I can find out the info I need for my next project: Project Blue Turd. My kids named it sorry :)

2002 Blazer LS

2 WD

4.3/4L60e

so I think dropping my extra LQ9 into it would be good tribute to all I learned on my SSS and also give me a new sleeper project...and after all the looks the SSS gets having something less flashy and more go'ie would be fun.

-joe

Sounds fun I had a square body White Bravada Awd dropped with centerline wheels I had so much fun with it always wanted to Turbo it but never did ended up in a accident resulting in it being totaled New mini suv kinda suck and seems like its a waste of money to do anything to them not like the S10 style trucks and suv the aftermarket parts are endless

DetJoe!!! Welcome back. Glad to see ya! Great to have a experienced vet back around here. Look forward to having your knowledge and history with these trucks back to help out the new builds. Excited cause I deff learned a lot from your past posts even if it was long ago.