2003 Arrival Blue SSS

zachm89

I don't want to sell this truck, but with 3 kids to haul around it just isn't practical. I'd much rather sell my 06 Dmax but I haven't had any luck selling that truck so I figured I'd see if I could find a new home for this one if anyone was in the market. 2003 truck, 66k miles currently but may go up a little bit as it is my primary driver at the moment. Only mods are a magnaflow muffler, 22" TBSS replica wheels, lowered with shackles and turned down torsion bars, aftermarket e-fans and a 10" sub and amp. Truck is in excellent condition both inside and out for a 15 year old vehicle. There are a few minor scratches here that could all be buffed out with the exception of two small spots on the front bumper cover that have been filled in with GM touch up paint. Really hate to sell this truck but I have too many vehicles and somethings gotta go. It took me over 2 years to find this truck after selling my 04 SSS back in 2015. Going to start out with an even $20,000 but would entertain reasonable offers. Absolutely no trades. Please message me for pictures. This site still needs to leave the stone age and do away with it's idiotic 1MB upload limit.....

Thanks.

post-17218-0-91283000-1515182033_thumb.jpg

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

2017 was a rough year for me. This truck was an impulse buy, because I found it so close to home and I had been on the hunt for one for over two years. I'd love to keep it, but financially and logically it just doesn't make the most sense for myself and my family.

• 2 weeks later...