Sign in to follow this  
Ragnarok0451

Tuning stock ss

Anyone ever done a tune on their stock SS? Of so what was your experience? Any noticeable difference or waste of time?

Welcome to the site! Oh yea lots of people have tuned their trucks. From Handled to custom EFI live tunes. Depending on what you are looking to do there are many changes you are able to make. Changing tire size for proper shifting, Flex-Fuel, bolts ons or just looking for better fuel economy. All is possible.

getting a custom tune will be very noticeable...with TMGt and the PE delay a tune can feel like 50hp

Anyone ever done a tune on their stock SS? Of so what was your experience? Any noticeable difference or waste of time?

Hello Chad, not sure if you decided on tuning or not, but we would be happy to help. Our tuner owns a SS, and has a great deal of experience (over 15,000 vehicles tuned). We would definitely be able to wake your vehicle up. For more information, please email us [email protected] Thanks

Black Bear made me a custom tune for my Whipple Charged SS via Auto Cal and it's as precise as a Dyno tune!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hello Chad, not sure if you decided on tuning or not, but we would be happy to help. Our tuner owns a SS, and has a great deal of experience (over 15,000 vehicles tuned). We would definitely be able to wake your vehicle up. For more information, please email us [email protected] Thanks

How does it work with yall. The issue I run into with doing any work on my truck is it's my daily driver right now.

How does it work with yall. The issue I run into with doing any work on my truck is it's my daily driver right now.

There would be no downtime with our tuning options. If you haven't already, send us an email, we would be happy to help.

Black Bear is great - hooks me up right away with AutoCal updates anytime I need to change something due to new hardware addations.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk