2019 Silverado

matslp488

I know right! The new Ford inspired Chevy, with round fender wells and Raptor like front end...seriously wtf is going on???!!! First GM launches 4cyl turbo camaros, then these horrible Baja style Silverados..... whats next a 4cyl corvette also???

I know right! The new Ford inspired Chevy, with round fender wells and Raptor like front end...seriously wtf is going on???!!! First GM launches 4cyl turbo camaros, then these horrible Baja style Silverados..... whats next a 4cyl corvette also???

Who let you in on that secret? Hahahaha! It does seem like a cross of the Raptor, Colorado, and a Silverado. They say it will have multiple engine and transmission configurations, but I assume that's to get them on the road and persuade people to buy them...

Who let you in on that secret? Hahahaha! It does seem like a cross of the Raptor, Colorado, and a Silverado. They say it will have multiple engine and transmission configurations, but I assume that's to get them on the road and persuade people to buy them...

yes theyre trying to get people to buy them by saying they will build trucks that meet every customers needs... engine and the 10 speed auto tranny combos seem pretty good.. they should consider building a 6.2/10 speed auto for us street truck enthusiasts, but that body style is horrible I cant even picture a single cab truck on that body style it will look horrible imo...

I believe that GM is going to continue production of the current model trucks in Oshawa. Calling them Legacy models. While making the new 2019 trucks in Frint and Fort Wayne. I am on the fence for this new truck. Need to see up close and in person.

I like it. It doesn't have that big ass over sized front grill that the 2014 trucks had. The biggest problem I'll have with it is the price of trucks now days is just stupid. The car companies basically price gouge everyone on anything that is desirable and lose money on the shit no one wants but are forced to make for CAFE. Why not let the damn car companies make stuff that everyone wants and let them make a reasonable profit on everything.

• 4 weeks later...

Man I am deff not a fan of these 2019s. I seen a few pics of diff configurations and the work truck don't have a center bow tie. Says Chevrolet across the black plastic front with a tiny bow tie in corner. Not interested.

Only hope is I see is they list a RST package. With the Tahoe RST being pretty cool with body color parts, big brakes, RST wheels, the 6.2L (still think it should have a stock blower on it), etc..... hopefully they make a SS-like street truck out of the Silverado RST (if it's ever even produced) and it has more to it that will make it rare and unique than some badges and wheels. Who knows anymore. Fingers crossed the GMC will look killer even tho the prices are approaching home price territory now.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

My favorite newer truck is the High Country with the brown leather interior. I think it is an absolutely beautiful truck. But to be honest I can not see myself shucking out that kind of money for a late model truck. It is crazy to me to pay 40, 50 or even 60K for a truck. Now that I am a little older...35 I am smarter with my money. I have my 04 SS and my wife drives a 09 mini cooper s. Both are paid for. I am not a huge fan of large car payments. To be honest I would rather buy and old C10 then a 2019 Silverado. I dont think they look very good and I cant see the value in them. But the good news is maybe in 4 or 5 years I can afford a 2016 High Country. lol.