50 minutes ago, 48Willys said:

Possibly interested for a project I'm working on. 

1948 Willys truck, getting l92/4l80e into a 4wd s10 chassis. Would like to put the 149 and non-disconnect front differential for awd madness.

Please email me about availability and price : [email protected]

Thank you

Sent you an email

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. Found a thread from like 2004 talking about this special shaft needed for my 2004 6.0 4l80e swap to keep awd oem transfer case functioning

Hoping your the correct guy. Seems I'm in right place. Can you send me an email [email protected]

2004 Gmc Yukon Denali with oem 6.0 shit the 4l65e shit bed. Purchased a 4l80e from a 2004 hd2500. 

Aware of wiring in additional speed sensor. Longer shaft for front. Shorter shaft on rear. I believe I have the 4l80e extension housing for bolting onto transfer case. Modifying oem trans mount for 4l80e. Oem setup still in truck and used a yard truck at the farm. 

Lmk looking to buy correct parts and talk to you about it. 

19 minutes ago, Cloudculturedrift said:

Bump. Found a thread from like 2004 talking about this special shaft needed for my 2004 6.0 4l80e swap to keep awd oem transfer case functioning

Hoping your the correct guy. Seems I'm in right place. Can you send me an email [email protected]

2004 Gmc Yukon Denali with oem 6.0 shit the 4l65e shit bed. Purchased a 4l80e from a 2004 hd2500. 

Aware of wiring in additional speed sensor. Longer shaft for front. Shorter shaft on rear. I believe I have the 4l80e extension housing for bolting onto transfer case. Modifying oem trans mount for 4l80e. Oem setup still in truck and used a yard truck at the farm. 

Lmk looking to buy correct parts and talk to you about it. 

The 2004 Denali has the wrong transfer case. It has a BW transfer case.

But.....the BW transfer case seriously blows. It's basically acting like an open diff and sends power to whatever wheel that wants to spin. When you start making enough power to spin in AWD, it really really starts to suck. Most guys will swap at the Silverado SS transfer case, the NVG149 or NP149 (same case, New Process bought New Venture Gear). I'd highly recommend swapping to the NVG149 case and running my input gear to mate it to the 4L80E. The NVG149 will split roughly 38% of the power to the front and 62% of the power to the rear, it acts like a posi differential and actually splits the power front to back and makes for a much better driving experience with big power.

• 1 year later...

I know this is am old post but I am going to try anyway.

I  am looking for this heaby duty nvg149 and the 32 spline input shaft required so I can mate to a serious 4l80e.

Will be running an iron block 5.3 with a good bit of boost.

Looking for 1200 whp.

Don't laugh...for an awd Astro.

Mean sleeper!

Thanks for your time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 12:05 AM, KeithCannon69 said:

I know this is am old post but I am going to try anyway.

I  am looking for this heaby duty nvg149 and the 32 spline input shaft required so I can mate to a serious 4l80e.

Will be running an iron block 5.3 with a good bit of boost.

Looking for 1200 whp.

Don't laugh...for an awd Astro.

Mean sleeper!

Thanks for your time.

sent you a message

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/9/2017 at 10:55 AM, Time2Kill said:

As most people on h

On 11/9/2017 at 10:55 AM, Time2Kill said:

im doing a 4l60 to a 4l80 swap in a 1999 tahoe and i need to know how to use the adapters for the splines are they the same or do i need to install a new front spline in the transfercase to use it on a 4l80 e you can call or text me 5094968208 if you could help thank you 

• 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, RamAirZ said:

Worth a shot, can we still get one of these adapters? I finally got an SS and trying to plan ahead before I tear it down. If so I’d love to pick one up, thanks!!

Yes, I have a couple on the shelf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...