SuperStock

Let's keep up the flow with Supporting Member Sign ups. Also we need to encourage Guests to become Members. I constantly see there are hundreds of Guests logged in at a time but less than 10 actual Members. Any suggestions on what we can do to shift those Guests to Members.

• 4 weeks later...

If they really wanted money, they would fix the registration recaptcha so new users could actually sign up. Registration is broken and no new users coming.

I have just tried to Create a New Account, worked fine. Is that what you are referring to as Registration. If it is not working on your end, we can shoot an email to the admin. New users should be able to sign up with no issues.

I have just tried to Create a New Account, worked fine. Is that what you are referring to as Registration. If it is not working on your end, we can shoot an email to the admin. New users should be able to sign up with no issues.

The create a new account is what I'm talking about. I've had several people call me that wanted to purchase a 4L80E input adapter and they all said they cannot create accounts to send PMs because the reCAPTCHA is broken at the bottom of the page. I tried it myself and couldn't get past it either. I'm using Chrome for what it's worth. I attached a pic of the problem. When I searched google for a solution, a lot of people said you could enter random stuff or enter reCAPTCHA V1 IS SHUTDOWN and it would work but I get denied every time because it says the reCAPTCHA didn't match.

post-6258-0-05623300-1532980906_thumb.jpg

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

The create a new account is what I'm talking about. I've had several people call me that wanted to purchase a 4L80E input adapter and they all said they cannot create accounts to send PMs because the reCAPTCHA is broken at the bottom of the page. I tried it myself and couldn't get past it either. I'm using Chrome for what it's worth. I attached a pic of the problem. When I searched google for a solution, a lot of people said you could enter random stuff or enter reCAPTCHA V1 IS SHUTDOWN and it would work but I get denied every time because it says the reCAPTCHA didn't match.

I understand, I have just sent an email with a solution to the site Admins. I will keep you updated when I hear back.

Edited by Fast04Chevy (see edit history)

Time2Kill received a response from the Admin on the post New users cannot join. : "Thanks for bringing this to my attention. We actually have an upgrade for the site scheduled soon. Lots of new features coming. For a sneak peak feel free to check out gm-trucks.com

Sorry to the new members trying to register. Hang tight, we will get ya fixed up here real quick!!

Josh"

This is great news for all!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...