Sign in to follow this  
fool1990

Supporting Member

Finally, after years 10yrs on this site as a "Member" I have spent the $25 to become a Supporting Member. Disappointed that I had not taken the time to do so earlier. Hopefully after reading this post a few more people will jump on board and spend the $25 a year. Support the site and get added features to your account. The running and upkeep of SilveradoSS.com costs money and runs on volunteers. Your contributions with help with software license fees, server, hosting, and maintenance fees and will ensure that SilveradoSS.com stays open for business forever.

This is my favorite forums to date, yea we have our moments but in the end it's about the passion for the SSS haha. Pay your dues so we can get some site upgrades and continue to rant. Leave some comments below about what you would like to see done with the site. KEEP SSS.com ALIVE! :pop:

Supporting Members Who Have Signed Up After Reading This Post: LETS KEEP IT GOING!!!

1. A_FuriouSS
2. Distractde
3. Stickler88
4. Silverado_George

Edited by Fast04Chevy

I didn't know that was an option! I'd gladly pay 25/year for this site!! This site has helped me countless times and of course the friends I've met!

Thank you

Finally after years of on this site I have just now spent the $25 to become a support member. I am disappointed that I had not taken the time to do so earlier. Hopefully after reading this post a few more people will jump on board and spend the $25 a year.

This is one of my favorite forums to date, yea we have our moments but in the end it's about the passion for the SS haha. So pay your dues so we can get some site upgrades.( It would be cool if we could "Like" a post.) Leave some comments :pop:

Thank you. I need to do the same.

Here is the link to the store.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/store/product/4-supporting-member/

I didn't know that was an option! I'd gladly pay 25/year for this site!! This site has helped me countless times and of course the friends I've met!

Awesome!!! Let's try to ralley a few more members to do the same. #TheBestFourm

25 payment sent!

$25 for what? Lol

When you spend $25 dollars to become a Supporting Member you will have access to Gasoline Alley, also the money goes to paying for the domain renewal, site upgrades and maintenance. Hope this helps.

Done...

Awesome, glad to see this topic is helping out the fourm! Let's keep it up. Best $25 you can spend :)

ah the good ol days of being a supporting member. forgot that even existed lol its been years since i paid the subscription

ah the good ol days of being a supporting member. forgot that even existed lol its been years since i paid the subscription

The good ol days, felt just like a few Sundays ago. If your recently more active on the site and have the extra $ sign up!

Just did it myself. If you have one of these trucks..... it's what you should do. Not to sound like a Hippocrates because I joined years ago but the deed is done. Thank all of you that make this possible for this special truck.

Just did it myself. If you have one of these trucks..... it's what you should do. Not to sound like a Hippocrates because I joined years ago but the deed is done. Thank all of you that make this possible for this special truck.

Thank you for signing up. "The deed is done" x2. I find myself more on this site than TV, so it had to be done. Let's keep it going!

Any current members please Support the SSS site, best $24.99 you can spend! Lets try to hit 10 new Supporting Members by 12/2018.

You have spent more money on worse. Lets not forget those wasted Strip Club nights.... SO SPEND $24.99!

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/store/product/4-supporting-member/