New Plates For The SS

SuperStock

That is cool!! Really like that color combo on the plates now.

I always thought why couldt you just make plate any color as long as it was readable in same font with appropriate info or stickers still present. Like my Ohio plate in victory red with white or black letters.

Edited by LilEz02 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Think I know what plate Ima try for. Sketchy in exact lettering. Is this a dumb idea.... (7 characters in Ohio?

Obsessed has 1 letter too many so maybe

OBSESSD

OBSSSED

thoughts? Still get to have the SS on there.

Edited by LilEz02 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Think I know what plate Ima try for. Sketchy in exact lettering. Is this a dumb idea.... (7 characters in Ohio?

Obsessed has 1 letter too many so maybe

OBSESSD

OBSSSED

thoughts? Still get to have the SS on there.

I like where you're going, I have one under my sleeve I may apply for.

• 4 weeks later...

Why can't people just ****ing work for what they have! Some people will just never understand the concept of work hard for what you have.. :sleep:

X2. If they could just put this talent into another direction they would be successful in the W2 or 1099 world. Devastating to me the owner, but F*** um. These bottom feeders who stole my vehicle still have the most valuable lessons to learn, that is to be a positive member of society to build a sustainable future. NOT to steal cars so you can put my parts on your POS single cab!

• 3 months later...

Here is a picture of my plates on the truck freshly washed too! , alot of people probably won't understand it at first lol, plates took about 3 months to arrive but i am happy! :jester:

George

Brother, if they don't understand that they don't get the Truck. Love the New Plates. Truck is extra clean!

Edited by Fast04Chevy (see edit history)