Sign in to follow this  
fool1990

New Plates For The SS

After 16 weeks they have arrived haha! We need a running list of SSS Personalized Plates. I will post up pictures of them installed.

post-16840-0-74966000-1509992812_thumb.jpg

Wow...dig the retro yellow/black theme; that's like 60's-70's plates from Cali if I recall. Bought a '67 Chevelle forever ago that still had those on it.

Personalized plates here in TX suck now. They're stupid expensive, and they're just flat-printed on the metal, no longer embossed. That's been all of our plates for quite a while.

Richard

You're right these are Legacy Plates 60's-70's. It's an additional $45 a year on your registration in Cali. Do you have color options other than Black/White in TX?

Wow...dig the retro yellow/black theme; that's like 60's-70's plates from Cali if I recall. Bought a '67 Chevelle forever ago that still had those on it.

Personalized plates here in TX suck now. They're stupid expensive, and they're just flat-printed on the metal, no longer embossed. That's been all of our plates for quite a while.

Richard

We have a ridiculous variety of choices. I mean, unreal. But for the money...meh. To get the best pricing you pay for 5 years in advance which is like $500. Yeah, only $99 a year isn't much but each time I think of $500 for plates I think of other stuff I could spend it on.

Richard

We have a ridiculous variety of choices. I mean, unreal. But for the money...meh. To get the best pricing you pay for 5 years in advance which is like $500. Yeah, only $99 a year isn't much but each time I think of $500 for plates I think of other stuff I could spend it on.

Richard

Oh yea that seems a tad extreme for plates. You can only buy 1 year stickers at a time in CA. It's a joke because they count on you being late to incur penalties (gotta get that revenue).

Dang! I was barely thinking of putting the TX black/white with the big star...

Nice plate man, I’ve thought about getting personalized plates.

Nice plate man, I’ve thought about getting personalized plates.

Time to write down some ideas and see if the plates are available!

Very cool! I love the custom tag threads. I gotta figure out a cool one for a 05 red 2wd next summer.

Very cool! I love the custom tag threads. I gotta figure out a cool one for a 05 red 2wd next summer.

I know mine is a basic plate, I couldn't take the white plates anymore. I have a few ideas for what I will order next. Do you have any potential tag ideas on the burner.

Digging the plate. I'll be keeping my eye out for them when I'm in San Diego in Jan.

Digging the plate. I'll be keeping my eye out for them when I'm in San Diego in Jan.

Hell yea hit me up!