FS: GMPP CAI Kit, brand new!

OneBadSSS

Like the title says, ordered this new from a local dealer and have not had time to install it and since decided to change directions. It's 100% brand new still in all the original packaging. I paid $425 shipped for it but I'll let it go for $325 shipped, PayPal only please, thanks!

PM me or text me at 7seven4 2six1 5zero7four

Edited by OneBadSSS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

225 views without a response. Times have changed. This is a nice unit at a good price. Almost wish I hadn't bought the Volant.

Good luck with your sale One Bad. (Got any pictures?)

How is the Volant? Thinking about getting one over the K & N

Same here... I've had both on the SS... the k&n is a little louder and I had the aluminum tube and got a little too hot... volant has a bigger filter and I also went with the dry filter.. I bought it for the enclosed box also.. it even has the ram air scoop but I haven't even installed it.... I sold the k&n and also had a $50 rebate on the volant so pretty much I just spent about $50 out of my pocket for the volant.. good deal for me lol

Ive run the Volant w/ ram air scoop, Outlaw X and the GMPP and functionally they all performed about the same. I think the GMPP kit is the nicest as far as fit & finish is concerned and really looks at home under the hood of the NBS Trucks.

I powder coated the air box lid crinkle coat black to match the finish on the Whipple, intake tube, and supercharger tank. Iwant to find an alternator shell to do the same. Thanks for the application, I'm glad you like it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Edited by psualumni (see edit history)