Super rare Intimidator!

EXGM

"Gets good MPG" Just what every SS buyer looks for. :idiot:

I argue otherwise... I've had 5 s-trucks with the 4.3 and all were super thirsty... I think my SSS get better MPG..... LOL.

And to think there's going to be SOMEONE who falls for the garbage that idiot is selling.

It is listed in SC, sorry if anyone is from SC on here.... but they do love them some Dale down here.... LOL.

Were much smarter in NC....

I was doing a search for SS stuff and came across it.... I could resist posting it here.....

I argue otherwise... I've had 5 s-trucks with the 4.3 and all were super thirsty... I think my SSS get better MPG..... LOL.

I always figured those small motors had to work too hard in a truck to either perform well, or get good mileage. Could be it's just the nature of the 4.3 too.

Like putting too small an outboard on a big boat.

I will add waaaaaaaaay back in the day before my SS I had a lowered step side S10 and that 4.3 took one hell of a beating and did so many Brake stand smoke shows and many rear tires later not one engine problem wasn’t until I started doing rolling neutral drops into second gear in the rain and drifting as far as possible that the transmission was the only signs of weakness soon as she started to slip I traded it in for the SS Silverado but I will say that there is still people that talk about the Legendary smoke shows that little truck pulled off it was a good time at that Age I was at the time used tire place loved me for Business reasons.