Vortech supercharger

With all the Supercharger posts in here, I made some phone calls and talked to many techs regarding supercharging the SS. Vortech stated that "We are working hard to have our newest supercharger package for the 6.0L certified for the SS Silverado by June." He did state that this kit will definitely work however they didn't do any testing yet so a warranty and guarantee will not be provided. :shakehead: The two tech guys I talked to said all that they need is an SS at their shop and they will certify it! Anyone in Cali want to go? I'm sure that they will hook you up in the free-bee department for letting them use your truck! They just need to get the Air/Fuel ratio program working for our engine.

Looks like the aftermarket is starting to look at the SS now :thumbs:

BTW, this kit is $3300.00, 4-7PSI, no intercooler (they do sell it as an option though)

For Immediate Release 4-17-03

Vortech Releases Supercharger Kit for 2003 GMC Truck/SUV w/6.0L

Oxnard, CA – Vortech Engineering has introduced a supercharging system for the 2003 6.0L GM truck. This new 2003 6.0 GM system is 50-state smog approved under CARB EO #D-213-19 and is complimented with a 3-year limited warranty. All components are included in the kit to bolt the system to a stock vehicle, such as injectors, high-flow fuel pump, by-pass valve, brackets, hoses, hardware, and air filter. The kit will allow you to run

all your factory accessories including power steering and A/C.

With all this talk of superchargers i can't wait for my ss to come in (another 37 days). I was wondering if any of you any places that sell and install a supercharger for an SS in Canada. Alot of the places i have seen on the net are only for the US and i could order one but i am not that good with the mechanics of installing one. If you know of any places around Toronto, Ontario please inform me.

bob

I was wondering if any of you any places that sell and install a supercharger for an SS in Canada. If you know of any places around Toronto, Ontario please inform me.

bob

Go to the website of your choice power adder and get the number of the sales dept. Ask the rep where the closest shop that sells and installs the blower are in relation to where you live. They will be ready for your questions, I have found that most of the reps are friendly and eager to help. Good luck! :thumbs:

Archived