Looking for a mirror puddle light

EXGM

As title says I'm looking for a mirror puddle light.... I tried to take mine out yesterday and the dang plastic was brittle and the tab broke off! I'm looking for the part I highlighted in the picture below in yellow.... doesn't look like its serviced by itself. Wasn't sure if someone has a broken mirror laying around and would sell me the lens part. If I can't find one I may go hit the local u-pull it but figured I would ask here first.

post-26852-0-62668000-1503973538_thumb.jpg

I pulled some off some Escalades and a Tahoe of similar vintage (think the Cads were 04s and Tahoe not sure). All the GMT 800s of that vintage with the uplevel mirror (turn signal mirror) used same parts. The pick in pull didn't charge me for them but I paid entry fee (actually had coupon for free entry) but I did spend several hundred dollars on parts for a new project.... I'll post pics later in the General area........ ;-)

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Replaced the mirror perimeter bulbs today and both tabs also broke!!!! Tried to look for replacements and no luck... :cry: Probably will have to get new cheap mirrors with puddle lights off of e&@y to get new ones.

Edited by Distracted (see edit history)