What headlights to get?

RustyWCA

I got a 2004 Red SS and the headlights are trashed from windy sand from there I live. I liked the smoked ones online but i dont think they will look great on the red. im not sure. I wouldn't mind projection lights BUT every set I see online is a little too "honda" looking

I ordered a set of tinted headlights and turnsignals from eBay and they were done so awful I demanded a refund. All four pieces had different levels of tint and to be honest it looked awful on my blue truck. Ended up with just some clear lenses and chrome background.

If you can find projectors you like I'd go that route. There's nothing that'll compare to hids it a good set of projectors.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I ordered a set of tinted headlights and turnsignals from eBay and they were done so awful I demanded a refund. All four pieces had different levels of tint and to be honest it looked awful on my blue truck. Ended up with just some clear lenses and chrome background.

If you can find projectors you like I'd go that route. There's nothing that'll compare to hids it a good set of projectors.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A friend of mine also ordered some lights from eBay. I don't remember if they were tinted or not but they leaked from the very first time it rained. He ended up exchanging them twice and after the third set of lights doing the same exact thing he finally asked for a refund. He now has the same TYC lights that I bought for my truck.

I bought OEM replacements but haven't installed them yet.

Guy's say that the OEM replacements aren't as good as original were, but better made than most aftermarket.

I plan to silicone the heck out of them before I install them.

I personally haven't seen a smoked set or a set of projectors that I think look as good as stock. (Especially the projectors)

I'm no fan of the "murdered look" and if you don't go full bore murdered, (with the whole truck), smoked just looks dirty to me.