Sign in to follow this  
EXGM

Whole lotta SS

I had one as a company car back in 2001, a pewter SS 6 speed. I fell in love and when they announced that 2002 was the last year I had to have one. It has all the SLP options... its funny you rarely see a 4th gen on the road anymore and the ones you do are usually a roached out V6 or Z28.

agree on this.... I've never really been a camaro fan but man those SS f bodies are sweet... you don't see them that much on the road they're mostly z28s or new gen SS's.. that red one you have is pretty sweet and matches the SSS... I might be thinking about selling my single cab to get a black f body SS to match my SSS lol

I'd prob order that same exact setup. That's one of my favorite color/option/package combos on those. Plus you got to build and order it all perfect the way you wanted and keep all documentions and such pristine. Can't never sell that ever!! Looking great!!

I'd prob order that same exact setup. That's one of my favorite color/option/package combos on those. Plus you got to build and order it all perfect the way you wanted and keep all documentions and such pristine. Can't never sell that ever!! Looking great!!

Yep no plans to sell ever. I have every piece of dealer material they offered in 2002. I even have the showroom display book and other unique documents. I had the dealer skip doing the PDI on the car so I could save every sticker and piece of paper the car was built with. It is very special to me!

You're making me want to take pictures of mine together now...lol. Too bad my camaro is in nowhere near as good of condition as yours is. Very nice looking pair you have. :cheers: