Need Help with 2009 Cobalt SS Turbocharged MAF

Thanks in advance as the guys on the Cobalt SS form are too sophomoric to accomplish anything. Got in my car to drive home from work one morning and it ran horrible, missing, sputtering, etc ran fine on the way to work. Suspected bad signal from MAF, so I disconnected it and idle smoothed out. Limped home and stated diagnostics. Showing following trouble codes when everything is hooked up as it should be:

P0100

P0114

Mind you I relocated my MAF directly in front of my throttle body after the turbo and intercooler.

Moved MAF back to original location behind air filter and eliminated the wiring harness extension that allows the relocation of MAF. Eliminated one code but still have P0100.

Ran to the local stealership and bought a new MAF. Attempted new MAF in both locations with same results. I'm pretty sure the MAF is not the problem. Can't figure out why the wiring harness extension is bad, I made it myself and all the terminals look good and proper. Checked the factory plug on factory wiring harness, that all looks proper too.

If the MAF is good and the wiring harness is good, why would this problem all of a sudden just pop up? Is there another condition that would cause these trouble codes? Please help my Silverado SS turbo boosted people!

Thanks in advance.cc77d59d5451dcf33b387428620fdc41.jpga600f4a40798124e986b91aab802d9ab.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I would check your wiring with a volt meter and make sure your getting correct voltage through your extension. Maybe you have a loose terminal or poor connection in one end of your harness you made.

Agreed. I have same votage at the end of my extension. The ECM is very picky about votage to sensors and the least amount of variation will generate a trouble code. I'm guessing I have some fluctuation at a source that I haven't found yet that is causing my headache.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Replaced the entire wiring harness between the MAF and the ECM yesterday. It was a huge hassle and I still need to replace all the loom to make it look good again, but I killed the ghost in the machine. No more trouble codes.