2006 Silverado SS FOR SALE

garrettm13

Hi guys, this is my first post on SilveradoSS.com. I have been following the site for awhile though, but I am a noob here so I apologize in advance for anything out of the rules. So far this site has been a tremendous help to me with my trucks. I have a truck I need to sale and I figured the best place would be here hoping to find someone who truly appreciates these trucks. I recently acquired 2 Silverado SS's (2003 & 2006) and decided to keep the 2003 since I liked it a little better and it was the AWD model.

I have a 2006 Silverado SS 2wd for sale. I bought this truck about 2 months ago the same time I bought the 2003 I am currently driving. I had already bought the 2006 and decided I wanted the 2003 so I am selling the 2006. I bought this truck off of a friend of my dads who is an older gentlemam who is a car collector. The truck had sat in my dads storage building for the last year and a half not being driven. He was keeping it to give to his grandson for his 16th birthday, but his grandson didn't want the truck. (I know right) I thought I was pretty knowledgable on these trucks with previous family members owning them and always owning Silverado trucks. I didn't really look over the truck too much when I bought it or ask many questions as I normally would buying a used vehicle since it was a friend of the family. I didn't know they offered a 2wd version in 2006 until I had already purchased it and I was pretty set on having the AWD version.

The only thing I have replaced that I have noticed that needed to be replaced was the fuel sensor on the tank. It had went bad and had caused the fuel pump to continually kick off when trying to pump gas. Other than that the truck runs and drives great and still feels fresh for an older truck.

Odometer 118,704 (miles may differ slightly as my dad is currently driving the truck occasionally)

The truck is currently sitting in my dads storage building. Located in Western Kentucky. Sorry for the dirty photos, I live in Nashville and haven't had the chance to get back up to KY to detail it.

I'm asking $14,500 for it. Not interested in trades. 270.519.3509

Thanks!

post-29013-0-01202300-1499187146_thumb.jpg

post-29013-0-02164800-1499187145_thumb.jpg

post-29013-0-67763200-1499187146_thumb.jpg

post-29013-0-38318100-1499187353_thumb.jpg

post-29013-0-93362400-1499187353_thumb.jpg

Nice looking SS! More pics when you can get them would be good.

Hmmm if I got a red and a blue then I'd have all the '06 colors. ;)

Good luck with the sale!

Richard

I thought arrival blue was taken off the color choice and replaced with silver birch in early 2005? Imagine having a garage with 03-07 classic sss trucks each of one color! Droooooool...

You may be right! I'm still a relative SS newb so I wouldn't know either way. If I was gonna be all collect-y about it though I'd have to get blue to go with the mix because it's such a great color, too. Hmmm, a 2005 RWD blue with a 2006 hood/grille... ;)

Richard

You may be right! I'm still a relative SS newb so I wouldn't know either way. If I was gonna be all collect-y about it though I'd have to get blue to go with the mix because it's such a great color, too. Hmmm, a 2005 RWD blue with a 2006 hood/grille... ;)

Richard

Blue disappeared after 2004 sadly and was replaced with Silver Birtch.... which IMHO is similar to the pewter color that about every GM truck was painted for a while. It was a very popular color and got overused..... silver birtch was GM's attempt to try and change it up a little.