I'm running the 3inch Carven TR with LT, no cats, Off road Y pipe, all 3 inch pipe. I think Carven makes great mufflers and exhaust kits.

vid

You got anymore vids? That sounds awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

just to be clear so there is no misinformation here. dual exhaust is perfectly legal in california and will still pass smog. post-cat you can do anything you want to the exhaust. pre-cat the pipes have to be original diameter and cats have to be in original location, tho smog shops aren't going to get under there and measure pipe diameter. so you can run two pipes for dual exhaust off of your cats all the way back if you wanted. i ran mine in stock location dual 3" into two flowmasters, tho mine has long tube headers and no cats, but i can easily bolt on the manifolds and cats to this exhaust. im not sure why you are having trouble getting exhaust done the way you want it. exhaust shops will do anything you want them to except for remove a cat, but if you go in without a cat, they will run the pipes just how you want them.

Thanks for the info! I will keep looking around to see if anybody is willing to do the job, just so far I've heard that running true dual exhaust on a car that came with factory single exhaust is illegal, I've also heard what you just mentioned that anything after the cat is legal and won't interfere with passing the smog every 2 years here in California

George