Anyone on here have a dual exhaust with two SS tips?

EXGM

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I did actually! I'm really excited about it and finally feel like an authentic member on this site now haha.

Nice. Post up some pics man!! Enjoy the new ride.

Yes I did actually! I'm really excited about it and finally feel like an authentic member on this site now haha.

Congrats on finding her.

Make sure to get a really alarm and maybe even a kill switch. Because these truck are Hot items here inn Cali

Congrats on finding her.

Make sure to get a really alarm and maybe even a kill switch. Because these truck are Hot items here inn Cali

Yeah I have been interested in doing that actually, but I don't know much about them. I know the truck comes with an alarm from the factory, not sure what the difference between that and an aftermarket one is though. Is there any info about kill switches on the forums? Maybe I'll look around and see what I can find.

The factory 'anti theft' is useless. Stupid easy to bypass by even the lowest skilled thief. So...point is, don't depend on it at all.

Any aftermarket alarm can be defeated, so the install is critical. If they just throw it in the dash at the most convenient spot then the thief can get to it easily and disable it.

Richard