Who still love there SSS !!

RockHead

Feels funny for me to say "still" because we haven't had them all that long. Love ours and they get daily driven. Mine not many miles per day as it's just to and from my work truck but it's my every day ride. Just threw on some Centerline 22's and new tires as posted in the other section. Wife just got a little scrape in the side of hers that has her really bummed out but it's not major. I've already got an estimate on fixing it up from the guy that's been doing all my paint work, so we'll have it looking sharp again soon. Asked her if she wanted the Dub 22's I took off mine but I knew she'd turn them down, she knows pothole paranoia would drive her nuts. Sticking to the Centerline 20's and stock size tires for her.

Richard

Still love mine but rarely drive it. 56K and still runs strong. Needs new brakes now and I wouldn't mind building more Hp. Gotta compete with all these new vehicles coming out.

Good to see you still around SSGT.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

Sweet. I just scored an AMD cowl hood for my truck off ebay a couple weeks ago. Saving pennies for paint now.

cool, post some pics when you get it on the truck :)

Good to see you still around SSGT.

:withstupid:

I don't ever have plans on selling the truck since it is paid off and I have more money and time into it than it is worth now LOL... I will be off and on here until the last SSS is on the road and hopefully it will be mine still.

I drove mine off the showroom floor 14 years, 2 months and 1 day ago with a big ass grin on my face, and to this day I still get a big grin every time I drive it! I have 67k on it now. I became a member here 11 days after buying it.

I drove mine off the showroom floor 14 years, 2 months and 1 day ago with a big ass grin on my face, and to this day I still get a big grin every time I drive it! I have 67k on it now. I became a member here 11 days after buying it.

Must have been real special to drive these off the show room floor. Mine was 6 years old when I lucked into it and it was still a thrill to drive it for the first time. It's still the nicest and coolest vehicle I've owned.