New Shopman1 Bowtie

OneBadSSS

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have any on my phone of my actual Shopman1 bowtie but it's brand new, never installed and looks identical to this example (mine comes with the black inlay but it's not installed):

https://www.google.com/search?q=shopman1+ss+bowtie&client=safari&hl=en-us&biw=375&bih=559&tbm=isch&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq0ouwju7UAhUMcD4KHed3BmIQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=qg4NPI_oLzAG6M:

Edited by OneBadSSS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't meant to take over your thread, but since it's sort of on the subject. Does anyone have a guide for how to remove and replace the Chevy bowtie on the front?

Mine's a 2005, so I am going by it. Not sure if the other years are different.

Pull the tabs on the radiator support panel, cover, cowl or what ever you want to call it. I use a flat tip screwdriver, to pull the centers of the tabs up and remove them.

Then 10 mm deep socket on a 1/4" ratchet works the best, just remove the nuts.

Then pull the bowtie off.

Good time to clean real good behind it too. :jester:

Edited by 0patience (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I might be snagging this from you in the next few days. Ill know by Monday for sure.....

I literally just sold this and was coming on the forum to update the listing, sorry brother! Had I known you were interested I would have held onto it for you!

I literally just sold this and was coming on the forum to update the listing, sorry brother! Had I known you were interested I would have held onto it for you!

No worries man. Ill just sit in the corner and wait for another one to pop up.