Value

Hello everyone, last year I was bless to find a "GEM" at a Chevy dealership, a 2006 Silverado Intimidator SS Dale Earnhardt edition with only 34k miles on it. Now, since I have always been a man that likes to keep up there value of the vehicles, what is my vehicle currently worth? It came with all bells and whistles, sunroof, etc and stays in the garages. Not planning to sale the truck but I would like to know what you guys think? PERFECT condition. I think I put like 40 miles on it since i bought 9 months ago and its 433 of 933 made.

Since you know the number (433) I assume you have the COA with it? Sadly they are worth about the same as a regular 'ol Silverado SS. The ISS package may add a small premium of 1000-1500 over a regular SS. The ISS package doesn't add as much as you think to the value and at the end of the day its a 11 year old truck. I would tell you go and enjoy it and put some miles on it. As long as you don't tear it up and put 100,000 miles on it your not going to hurt the value that much. I would say it's worth probably in the low 20's as far as value as that seems to be the going rate for a low mile SS these days. I bought my red 06 3 years ago with 48K (now at 65K) and it would bring 20ish which is about what I paid 3 years ago.....

At the end of the day Dale's been dead a long time and its only worth what someone is willing to pay....

I think our trucks look much better than the ugly over square wheel wells of the new ones. I do like the flat black striped special edition though.

LS engine AWD.....only thing we don't have stock is GPS & that's easily installed.......

I think our trucks look much better than the ugly over square wheel wells of the new ones. I do like the flat black striped special edition though.

LS engine AWD.....only thing we don't have stock is GPS & that's easily installed.......

I agree about the looks of the new trucks. My thoughts were more about the tech and performance of the new trucks leaving ours behind. I don't care for the current trend of shoe box styling and those huge chrome front ends on the new trucks.

Those things + the price of admission are the reasons my truck isn't going anywhere any time soon.

I seen trucks similar to mine go on numourous website ranging from 22k-25k. I haven't really touch my truck meaning aftermarket wise. I put an Optima battery cause the truck sat for 5 months without being turned on, LED light bulb and a Viper alarm. That's it. It came with a "leather" roll out bed cover but that's all. I'll take some picture later. I retained the original bulbs but not the battery.

I seen trucks similar to mine go on numourous website ranging from 22k-25k. I haven't really touch my truck meaning aftermarket wise. I put an Optima battery cause the truck sat for 5 months without being turned on, LED light bulb and a Viper alarm. That's it. It came with a "leather" roll out bed cover but that's all. I'll take some picture later. I retained the original bulbs but not the battery.

What people ask and what they actually sell for are two vastly different things.....

I was at a car show last weekend and 2 guys were interested in buying my truck. It's an '03 with 51,000 miles. The one guy gave me his business card and said if I'd consider $25k to give him a call. I'm tempted but I still love the damn thing.

I was at a car show last weekend and 2 guys were interested in buying my truck. It's an '03 with 51,000 miles. The one guy gave me his business card and said if I'd consider $25k to give him a call. I'm tempted but I still love the damn thing.

It's good to know that there are still guys out there who know a great truck when they see one.

For 25k I would sale mine only cause there is another ISS out there that I want. The COA number is much lower than mine with way less miles. The owner doesn't want me to give the COA number but let's just say it's under 025. And yes they are still people that know what the REAL value of this trucks are. The last 2 years I seen SS in excellent condition under 25k miles go for low to mid 20k. Don't matter if you can get a truck with more horse power and options this truck hold there value and always will with time. The attention that they give and the limited production just makes them that good. Might not have the same horsepower as this new trucks but trust me you own a clean SS and you get attention. Again, the value is there.