Trailblazer SS airbag vs a Regular Trailblazer bag

SSmoothSilSS

I've actually ordered decals from motorcityvinyl.com, because I am trying to do the same thing with the airbag on my SS, and I haven't received mine yet or received a return email and that was two months ago. good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I've actually ordered decals from motorcityvinyl.com, because I am trying to do the same thing with the airbag on my SS, and I haven't received mine yet or received a return email and that was two months ago. good luck.

I got mine in the mail today. Now i need to find a decent airbag.

Glad you got yours I'm probably going to have to do a paypal transaction dispute now.

Maybe email Vince that you didn't get your order, he got back to me in a few days on my first email, then sent me an email that it was sent out.

Maybe email Vince that you didn't get your order, he got back to me in a few days on my first email, then sent me an email that it was sent out.

Well I've emailed him multiple times, I got an invoice email, payment email, but never a shipping email or anything telling me that it was shipped or how long it would take to make or ship and when I read that you ordered your's I waited to see how long it would take for you to receive your's.

When I first talked to him about these decals they were not on his website so they were going to be a custom order, now after reading this thread and someone says they were listed on his site which they weren't before I ordered, I went to the site to see the listing and in the description it says it takes up to 10 days to make them, which is fine with me if this was April... but I paid on March 1st.

Now I have to find a decent air bag.

If anyone in the upper Midwest(including Chicago area) needs one, I can do $50+$15 to ship. I can ship them speedee, but not ups(considered an explosive) we have seven of the bowtie ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally got around to putting the decal on the TBSS airbag for my ISS, and wanted to post some pics for anyone interested in doing the same. I'll be installing it soon, just very busy.

post-27061-0-92763900-1501467887_thumb.jpg

post-27061-0-97087700-1501467894_thumb.jpg