Anyone looking to build a house?

zachm89

Like the title says, is there anyone here in the market to build a house? I worked as an Architectural Designer/Draftsman in the DFW area designing residential homes and multi-family homes for about 5 years before moving back to East Texas last year and am now doing it as a side business. If anyone wants to design a home or knows anyone in the market wanting to build please send them my way! I can provide samples to anyone who is interested as well as references if necessary. I've attached one plan and elevation for you guys to get an idea of what to expect from my work. I'm working on a plan for my personal house currently that will have a special garage bay designed to accommodate a service lip for tools, air compressor, etc as well as a tall enough ceiling to install a 2 post lift that can go high enough for my tall ass to stand under and work comfortably (6'-5") haha.

Thanks!
Zach

post-17218-0-93492700-1491523323_thumb.png

post-17218-0-75230000-1491523330_thumb.png

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

That's a nice floor plan. I built a house once a few years ago..... I've moved twice for work since then. I wouldn't mind building again if I knew I was going to be in one spot for more then a few years. Lol