Tru cooler

CaboRob

^^^ Agreed. I installed with my 40k, works great. He's still selling them, should be able to purchase through his paypal. Check out this link:

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/member-made-tools-parts-classifieds-197/tru-cool-max-trans-cooler-4739-47391-install-kit-brackets-fittings-hardware-508374/

• 4 weeks later...

I would just get pieces from the hardware store or do what i did and use the supplies pieces in the kit. I used all from the kit (took my time and did it right a professional.) Save the 75 bucks. Im pulling my grille off soon so i will take pics on how i mounted mine. Even has the front air temp. Sensor righr there like factory too!

• 3 weeks later...

I would just get pieces from the hardware store or do what i did and use the supplies pieces in the kit. I used all from the kit (took my time and did it right a professional.) Save the 75 bucks. Im pulling my grille off soon so i will take pics on how i mounted mine. Even has the front air temp. Sensor righr there like factory too!

Please do.......