Intimidator SS Value

bolo185

KBB doesn't always show accurate values for vehicles, especially collector vehicles. Curious how the Intimidator SS trucks have held value? Reluctantly thinking of selling my 06 Intimidator SS truck. All stock, California truck, 86k miles, great shape. Has anyone kept track of values for these collector trucks? Rarely see any for sale for hard to gauge the value.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

In my opinion it's not that collecable. They made lots..... if

You have the COA that would add a little valve. Fact is Dales been dead a long time and now it's a 11 year old truck. You can probably get a small "premium " over a standard Silverado SS but maybe a thound or two tops. Yours would be collectible if it had like zero miles or really low like only a few thousand miles. At end of the day it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. The other thing working against you is the age. It will be hard for someone to finance an older vehicle so now your looking for a cash buyer.... and they don't grow on trees. If you want top dollar advertise in places that specialize it collector vehicles like Hemings etc. If your really adventurous try and sell it at an auction.....

In my opinion it's not that collecable. They made lots..... if

You have the COA that would add a little valve. Fact is Dales been dead a long time and now it's a 11 year old truck. You can probably get a small "premium " over a standard Silverado SS but maybe a thound or two tops. Yours would be collectible if it had like zero miles or really low like only a few thousand miles. At end of the day it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. The other thing working against you is the age. It will be hard for someone to finance an older vehicle so now your looking for a cash buyer.... and they don't grow on trees. If you want top dollar advertise in places that specialize it collector vehicles like Hemings etc. If your really adventurous try and sell it at an auction.....

This. If the truck was 10k miles or less, I could see using "collectible" as a description. It's a used truck that was a couple thousand more when new than any other SSS. I would say KBB is going to be fairly close on value.