2004 Joe Gibbs Tahoe

GMConStocks

All Tahoes and any GM truck with a 5.3 or 4.8 had the 4L60. The 65 only came in higher output horsepower applications by GM. So trucks with the 65 would be the SSS, any vortex max, H2, Denali, TBSS and Escalade..... since the Gibbs were modified by 3rd party it just had a regular old 60.

There ya go. :thumbsup: Thanks for the info.

PULL IT :) :)

Richard

^^ Agreed. I didn't want to hurt any feelings but I kinda wondered about that thing hanging out back there like an afterthought.

So the spoiler is not part of the joe Gibbs package ? Honestly this is the only jgp tahoe I've seen in person so I assumed it might have been a detail offered on some Tahoe models . I've seen the RCSB , Avalanche and Home Depot edition Avalanche. Also bought my first set of jgp 20s off a guy with a GMC Sierra 2500 that had an appearance package but nothing like the Silverados .

Thanks on all the transmission and t case info guys [emoji1598]318b6bf98aae3085912e96aca59fd4a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by GMConStocks (see edit history)

the spoiler was for the trucks, previous owner had to have thrown it on for some crazy reason. it looks outta place on the back of an suv. theres a long list of appearance changes with the JG Tahoe, but spoiler is not one lol