Anyone seen these taillights?

Now I'm not a big fan of aftermarket tail lights but I kinda like these....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neon-Pyro-Tube-2003-2006-Chevy-Silverado-Red-Clear-LED-Tail-Lights-Brake-Lamps-/381790476324?hash=item58e47c5824:g:2-gAAOSw4DJYgA1p&vxp=mtr

They look like they are a little higher quality using Philips LED's and they incorporate a ballast so you don't get the hyper flash....

Now I'm not a big fan of aftermarket tail lights but I kinda like these....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neon-Pyro-Tube-2003-2006-Chevy-Silverado-Red-Clear-LED-Tail-Lights-Brake-Lamps-/381790476324?hash=item58e47c5824:g:2-gAAOSw4DJYgA1p&vxp=mtr

They look like they are a little higher quality using Philips LED's and they incorporate a ballast so you don't get the hyper flash....

I think that you said it all in your first line. I've looked at aftermarket tails for 8 years now and never committed to any of them yet.

Don't mean to be a buzz killer but, IMO none of them beat the OEM look and I think that the ones you linked to probably look better in the advert drawing than they will on your truck.

I bought aftermarket tail lights similar to those. I went back to stock after 2 months.

That's what worries me... they cost 150 for both... that won't buy you one OEM light! Lol.

So why did you switch out? Quality? Not happy with light... why?

That's what worries me... they cost 150 for both... that won't buy you one OEM light! Lol.

So why did you switch out? Quality? Not happy with light... why?

I bought these LED tail lights off of Ebay from VIPMOTOZ. I really surprised the quality was great, super bright, no issues at all. diff worth it. I would buy again. The reason why I switched a guy that lives down the street from my house offered me 140 bucks cash for them I was like SOLD! if I did not sell them they would still be on my truck.

Edited by chevyss05tx (see edit history)

I've got those same VIPMOTOZ LED's that he just got rid of. I think they're OK...though sometimes I think about going back to OEM. My truck had destructoed aftermarket junk on it when I bought it so I had to do something. Started out with smoked-style copies of OEM and didn't care much for 'em.

The ones OP is asking about, dunno, looks like they sacrificed too much LED coverage to make room for that glow-stripe.

Richard

• 1 month later...

I have those tail lights on my truck. Stock ones were peeling inside the lens. If the eBay ones are CCFL with LED. They r bright. The ones I got were from spyder. I find the look like the new GMC trucks. Only concern I had is that it seems moisture could get on sides and top of lens. I sealed up with some clear silicon. I would post pics but having issue do to pic file size.