COILOVER SHOCKS INSTALLED

How did you decide on a 900lb spring. I got the coilovers on my my truck but was recommended a 1300lb spring. I think mine are too firm for my taste and want to change them for something softer. You are still riding on your factory bumpstops so I'm not sure how a 900lb spring would do with them removed.

I looked over that spread sheet and it seems the longer the coilover the lighter the spring rate. I got the shortest coilovers possible so I guess that's why my spring rate is so high. I plan on tossing a drop spindle on mine and going with a longer coilover in the future to get my tierod ends and control arms at some better angles. At that point maybe I'll try the same spring rate as you.

His kit you don't have to cut anything, other than the small section of frame where the factory bump stop is. and thats just to makes some clearance where the coil sits. I used Viking shocks C-203-R's. I used a stud mount on the top, allows for a slightly longer shock.