Looking for husbands old SS

Mgm21

Here is hoping he doesn't see this... I know this is a long shot but I am hoping someone can help me locate my husbands truck. We sold it back in 2012 I think and (after running a carfax) it looks like it was sold again to someone in TN and then again to someone in NC. I have search the internet high and low with no luck. It was an amazing truck and he talks about it a lot so I was hoping to locate it. He has mentioned that he's been searching for a long time for it with no luck. Ok here is what I know ( please keep in mind I know nothing about cars ?) This is what it looked like when we sold it

2003 Victory Red with black painted racing stripes ( hope that's what they are called)

Lowered

Custom interior ( carbon fiber and SS logo in headliner)

There was a carbon fiber cover on engine maybe.

Black wheels

Rear exhaust

Blower

I know that is a really vague discription but I would greatly appreciate anyone's help in finding it.

THANK YOU

Oh shoot I didn't mean to post it three times. Can you tell I have no idea what I'm doing lol. My husbands "name"? On here it's riceeatter I think.

Is his name jaymez or something like That? It probably won't help him not noticing that your thread posted three times lol. I don't know why this site does that....

Edited by Mgm21 (see edit history)

Oh shoot I didn't mean to post it three times. Can you tell I have no idea what I'm doing lol. My husbands "name"? On here it's riceeatter I think.

It is a glitch with the site, not you. It has a delay and will post multiple times. Hmm that name does sound familiar. Good luck on your search.

BTW there are some low miles trucks out there. It might be better to buy him a stock low mile truck and let him start with another blank canvas! That's the fun in it imo.

I bought your husbands truck, but had to sell it when my wife lost her job. A guy from Tennessee came up and bought it from me. It was supposed to be on the show "Are you faster than a redneck". That truck was a monster! It's so funny that you came here and posted this because I was just telling my wife that I was going to try to track the truck down so I came here and saw your post. The guy's name that bought it from me was Yancey Johns I believe. I'll look and see if I can find his contact info for you.

Oh my gosh thank you for responding! I am having a heck of a time finding the truck anywhere. It was such a cool truck and I know he misses it. please keep me posted if you find out anything

I bought your husbands truck, but had to sell it when my wife lost her job. A guy from Tennessee came up and bought it from me. It was supposed to be on the show "Are you faster than a redneck". That truck was a monster! It's so funny that you came here and posted this because I was just telling my wife that I was going to try to track the truck down so I came here and saw your post. The guy's name that bought it from me was Yancey Johns I believe. I'll look and see if I can find his contact info for you.

Edited by Mgm21 (see edit history)

• 7 months later...