couple new shots

JGTahoe05

I hated the 22s on it, ride was worse gas milage went down and honestly i dont even like the look on my truck. but i couldnt pass up OEM 22s for $700 for winter lol.

The green fin on the left of the picture is a Amphicar, and Im not sure what the truck across the street is.

Heres my buddy/shop owners daily driver.... so sick!

post-28138-0-77685400-1488296919_thumb.jpg

I hated the 22s on it, ride was worse gas milage went down and honestly i dont even like the look on my truck. but i couldnt pass up OEM 22s for $700 for winter lol.

The green fin on the left of the picture is a Amphicar, and Im not sure what the truck across the street is.

Heres my buddy/shop owners daily driver.... so sick!

Your right; Can't pass on a deal like that.

Nice Chev your buddy's got. 53? Is it lowered, or something? :jester:

is that a real JG tahoe? man i love those things! always wanted one maybe one day now that they are cheap :thumbs: .

personally i would leave the oe wheels considering that truck is so rare. the 22s make it look like your trying to pull off a clone

• 2 weeks later...

Damn that's cool. I had 0081 i think. Also was only missing the option for the seats. Now that I think about it, i would run aftermarket wheels as much as possible just to keep the Gibbs wheels mint and center caps on them lol.