Stolen SS - Houston TX

What gen Tacoma do you have?

Haven't purchased yet. But I'm looking for a '12-15, after they did the facelift but still with the 4.0 v6. I heard the new ones are weak on power and the trans is constantly searching. Plus I don't like the new front end they put on them.

Another positive side to the older 4.0 v6's is theres a company that's been making very competent, bolt-on, fully tuned blowers for them for years. :D

Haven't purchased yet. But I'm looking for a '12-15, after they did the facelift but still with the 4.0 v6. I heard the new ones are weak on power and the trans is constantly searching. Plus I don't like the new front end they put on them.

Another positive side to the older 4.0 v6's is theres a company that's been making very competent, bolt-on, fully tuned blowers for them for years. :D

Yeah my dad has a face lift second gen, and he has the TRD blower. I just bought a new 2017 TRD PRO Tacoma and I'm really liking it. It's way faster than a second gen stock for stock, but no comparison with a supercharged 4.0 that's for sure. Looking at a new 4runner now for my wife, and guess what it has??? The 4.0 lol. The new front end looks good to me, but you need the TRD PRO grille.

20160919_151101.jpg

20160924_181535.jpg

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

Very nice! Sharp truck, I like that concrete color too.

Yeah my dad has a face lift second gen, and he has the TRD blower. I just bought a new 2017 TRD PRO Tacoma and I'm really liking it. It's way faster than a second gen stock for stock, but no comparison with a supercharged 4.0 that's for sure. Looking at a new 4runner now for my wife, and guess what it has??? The 4.0 lol. The new front end looks good to me, but you need the TRD PRO grille.

20160919_151101.jpg

20160924_181535.jpg

You guys should look at an agreed value policy. No matter how much money we put into our vehicles, it doesn't make them worth any more to insurance companies. I had one on my Camaro and it was actually cheaper then regular coverage. And more important if something happened to it, like being stolen or totaled I got what we agreed upon. Just my 2 cents.

Who did you get that policy through? I tried to do that with a previous truck through State Farm and they said they don't do agreed value policies. It was a bummer to me because I'd been sticking with them due to the way they've handled several damage claims with me.

Richard

Who did you get that policy through? I tried to do that with a previous truck through State Farm and they said they don't do agreed value policies. It was a bummer to me because I'd been sticking with them due to the way they've handled several damage claims with me.

Richard

I use Hagerty for my vintage vehicles and they have agreed upon policies. They have restrictions, can't be used for work or commuting etc. strictly pleasure use only.