Needing advice/ guidance on new suspension and tire/wheel set up

edgarking69

Hows it going guys I am needing some advice on replacing some worn out suspension components on my 05 SS. I am also in the middle of getting a new wheel/ tire set up currently, the truck sits on 20" tuff wheels with 275/65/20 Nexen AT tires.Looking at replacing all steering components with Moog parts, just wondering if these are good or if any recommendations on better brands. I will also be replacing all the bushings with energy bushings ( i figure I might as well while everything is torn apart).For the wheels, I am looking at either the KMC Slides or some LTZ replicas in a 22". As for the tires, I am between the Nitto 420's or the NT421Q, in a 285/45/22. I am wanting some opinions from people who have ran these tires before. I live in colorado so I am needing a good all season tire, something with good grip for cornering and occasional drag strip during the summer. Anyways sorry for the long paragraph and thank you in advance, and i have tried doing a lot of research but just can't seem to make up my mind.

Edited by edgarking69 (see edit history)

No prob. Just heads up the kit I sell is adjustable in front and replaces lower ball joints and has poly bushings. Mated with the front Belltech sp shocks, rear 2-4 lowering kit and front and rear swaybars truck handles great. I've been doing this drop on them since late 2002 when they came out

• 2 weeks later...

@ Normal I will definitely come to you if I decide to drop the truck

@evildisco I was looking at the thread u had going on those. Did you end up doing any other steering components or just the tie rods?

No prob. Just heads up the kit I sell is adjustable in front and replaces lower ball joints and has poly bushings. Mated with the front Belltech sp shocks, rear 2-4 lowering kit and front and rear swaybars truck handles great. I've been doing this drop on them since late 2002 when they came out

Looking for the belltech sp shocks my ss is normal height... any part #s or a link to buy them??

Looking for the belltech sp shocks my ss is normal height... any part #s or a link to buy them??