Selling my 03 Arival Blue SS - Shopman1

shopman1

Well the post says it's sold now but unless he came down on the price from the one he gave me I highly doubt it.

I saw this and the other thread, but never saw a price. I was just curious why it was such a secret..lol

I saw this and the other thread, but never saw a price. I was just curious why it was such a secret..lol

The reason people do not put prices in posts is to weed out the uninterested in buying, but want to know the price people. It keeps the thread a bit more in line and you do not have everyone and their opinion as to if it is a good or bad price posting and cluttering the thread.

I myself would like to know because I have a 2003 Victory Red SS with 13k miles. Seeing what 100k plus miles trucks are still going for for, mine should be close to $30k!!!

The reason people do not put prices in posts is to weed out the uninterested in buying, but want to know the price people. It keeps the thread a bit more in line and you do not have everyone and their opinion as to if it is a good or bad price posting and cluttering the thread.

I myself would like to know because I have a 2003 Victory Red SS with 13k miles. Seeing what 100k plus miles trucks are still going for for, mine should be close to $30k!!!

I understand that, but with two different "for sale" thread, and multiple people asking the price, it's time to spill the beans...unless of course, you know it's way over priced and don't want to get called out lol.

There was a super clean 05 I believe, awd bone stock SSS with only 7k miles for sale recently asking $27k. If I was in the market, I'd have been checking that one out!

I understand that, but with two different "for sale" thread, and multiple people asking the price, it's time to spill the beans...unless of course, you know it's way over priced and don't want to get called out lol.

There was a super clean 05 I believe, awd bone stock SSS with only 7k miles for sale recently asking $27k. If I was in the market, I'd have been checking that one out!

Are you talking about that silver birch one that was posted for a while? To the guy posting about his red truck, theres a red in in California just under 12k miles and they're asking 30k. Dropped with no front tint, but odometer could've been reset. :/

Are you talking about that silver birch one that was posted for a while? To the guy posting about his red truck, theres a red in in California just under 12k miles and they're asking 30k. Dropped with no front tint, but odometer could've been reset. :/

No it was black, I just looked back on auto trader and it's gone. Must've sold.